Saturday 18 October 2008

More Primes

I was reading my 'Music of The Primes' last night. I'm now all excited about the Riemann hypothesis and still thinking about Goldblach and his conjecture and about twin primes.


I didn't really know what to do with myself towards the end of yesterday. I could keep on revising the script until the cows come home but that wasn't very constructive. I'm trying to get more gags in but am finding opportunities for gags a bit limited - which of course hints at major revisions in the script - but that in turn will mean revisions to the pictures which I'm currently reluctant to suggest.

I also think that forging ahead and reformatting then whole of the original text may not be that helpful in the short run, which is the only run we're worried about at the moment!

Anyway we're starting a new day today and I'm quietly optimistic about the whole enterprise.

.

c

No comments: