Thursday 16 October 2008

Collaboration(!)


The original 'story' is also written in the third person, the first thing I need to do is change it to the first person in what I hope will not be a vain struggle to evoke an emotional connection the with the reader.

There will probably be a sentence somewhere in the book that goes something along the lines of 'It was there that I discovered that in Armenia, schnapps, a bit like time, is a relative concept. But after a few glasses of relative Armenian schnapps you just don't care anymore, which isn't the case with time is it?'

Ah, but then some of you are saying that rhetorical questions shouldn't be in scripts. And you'd be right, or would you?

.

C

1 comment:

Hils said...

I'm not sure that's a rhetorical question.

I'm not sure I'd care about time after several glasses of schnapps, Armenian or otherwise.